January 7, 2011

Friday Flowers: Fuchsia Cattleya Orchids

When people think of Ariel Yve Design, they often associate the brand with soft, pretty, feminine colors and weddings (and rightfully so).  Our logo is light pink, and my designs often feature pastel palettes, but I also adore saturated jewel tones as well.

This upcoming season, I'm working a lot with reds, purples and hot pinks.  In fact, for an upcoming industry event within the next two weeks, I've designed a color palette using purple, orange, fuchsia and gold.  It's going to be bright and oh so lovely.

When I saw this arrangement created by Preston Bailey, I just had to share.  It's so representative of my current mindset and passion for color. We've moved! Please join us at: Ariel Yve Design
Photo via PrestonBailey.com


Don't you just love this arrangement of rich toned dahlias, roses, cattleya orchids and lisianthus?

What are the colors that best represent you're current design perspective?

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails